STANLEY CUP FINALS
Game 1: Pittsburgh 5, Nashville 3 (PIT leads series 1-0)
Game 2: Pittsburgh 4, Nashville 1 (PIT leads series 2-0)
Game 3: Nashville 5, Pittsburgh 1 (PIT leads series 2-1)
Game 4: Nashville 4, Pittsburgh 1 (series tied 2-2)
Game 5: Nashville at Pittsburgh, Thursday, June 8, 8 p.m.
Game 6: Pittsburgh at Nashville, Sunday, June 11, 8 p.m.
*Game 7: Nashville at Pittsburgh, Wednesday, June 14, 8 p.m.
(Tickets: Pittsburgh | Nashville)
- Series preview and prediction
- Pekka Rinne just flipped the finals
- Raw 2008 commercial foreshadowed Crosby’s future
- Nashville took the party up a notch for Game 3
- Predators’ home crowd fires them up for big Game 3 win
- Whole lotta strange planned for Game 3
- Penguins hatched as a humble expansion team 50 years ago
- Game 3 forecast: Cloudy with a chance of catfish
- Bonino’s block showcased Penguins’ grit
- Subban: We’re going to win Game 3
- Injured Letang still indispensable for Pittsburgh
- Penguins own Pittsburgh after Game 2 win
- Guentzel, Murray lead Penguins to Game 2 thievery
- Could Stanley Cup Final hinge on a goalie interference call?
- Osgood: Murray ‘fortunate’ to have a mentor like Fleury
- Guentzel owes it all to … Nebraska?
- Pens’ veteran Hainsey grateful for first shot at Cup
- Preds’ hands-off approach to Crosby almost worked
- Penguins escape with Game 1 win
- Predators coach Peter Laviolette relishes underdog role
- The secret to Pekka Rinne’s success
- Predators’ story: From guitar picks to hockey pucks
- Predators’ Mat Myers living the dream
- Best Stanley Cup finals matchups
- Who gets the edge in critical finals matchups?
- Ranking all the Stanley Cup finals players
- Subban: Feels good to be in the finals
- Experts’ picks: Stanley Cup finals